Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Dad As The Joker







If this picture of my dad does not freak you out then you have something wrong with you or you are just in a really good mood.  This depiction of a pastor, i think, has never been seen before and I now see why no one has dared to show it.  I was inspired by a spectacular performance by Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight which I saw at Midnight on Thursday/Friday.  It was very well made and I enjoyed it thoroughly.  I do think, however, that the Joker in the movie looked nothing like my dad and that is why I decided to let all of you see the new Joker.  Greg Sid!

1 Comentário:

Unknown said...

I just saw Dark Knight. Loved it.
And yes it would be spooky if your Dad dressed up in purple with geisha makeup on his face.
Bad mental image – find a happy place…

Sean Sid © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO