Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Sizzlers Training: Day 1

Today was the day that I now begin a journey that I have already taken 3 times before.  Summer Sizzlers has been something that I look forward to pretty much all year as I get to spend time with friends while sharing God's love with kids that may have never even heard of him before.

Today we began the training.  It will last only this week for about 4 hours each day.  I saw some new faces at the church today.  I think that everything went smoothly and I believe that this year could be one of the best yet!

Have you been involved with Summer Sizzlers at all? If so, what has your experience been like and what are some of your favorite memories?

1 Comentário:

Erin Wible said...

Hey Sean,

Not a Summer Sizzler comment, but thanks for stopping by my photo blog. I answered your question about my lens use on the flower photo (in the comment section.) Just wanted you to know.

Have you checked out "Clark the Canadian Goalie" yet??? Too Funny!!!

I can't wait to see your dad as a reggae singer :)

Wible Out

Sean Sid © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO