Friday, September 12, 2008

$1000 Dollar Reward

I know that your lives have just not been the same sense I have stopped blogging.  This is why I am officially announcing my rebirth in the blogging community.  It seems like I have not posted anything on the web for a year or two but the truth is that I have only had a 3 week break.  I have been extremely busy with school, fiends and church.  I am glad that I now some time to devote to blogging.  Keep on coming here and tell anyone that you think would be interested.


Thanks a lot y'all

ss

5 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Sean, I'm not gonna lie, my life was incomplete without your blogs.

Unknown said...

Ok, when can I collect the money?

Mike Dalton Bass Player said...

I gotta know what is going on in the head of Sean Sid, it's like a scary movie, you just have to watch, you can't look away.

Anonymous said...

i keep checking but nothing is new
should add some stuff :)

Anonymous said...

I am warmed by your return to blogging. :)

Sean Sid © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO